Thursday, October 30, 2014

Comfy Things

A few of my most comfortable items...

1 | Love Stitch Wide Solid Scarf
Just found this scarf last week at Evereve. This is the mother of all scarves. It's long and wide- great as a shawl, folded as a square scarf, or just to let hang over your shoulders. 

The second I walked into the The Body Shop I commented on the heavenly smell. A women pointed me towards this new scent. It's amazing! Perfect for the holidays! Brie and I each bought two body butters in this scent.

Nivea just gets their lip products right every time. This doubles as a balm and gloss. It's very hydrating and comfortable on the lips, but provides a nice sheen. Lots of great colors available, although this one is neutral. 

If Oprah likes it, you know it's good. I mentioned these in a post last week and immediately had to place an order. They get amazing reviews and now I know why. I really like the matte black with the turquoise soles. 

5 | Lululemon Cropped Pants (Similar)
I got these pants in Seattle a few weeks ago and it seems like they're always in the wash. The second I pull them out of the dryer I put them back on. The extra wide waist band is so nice to lounge in!

6 | Allison Joy Hooded Long-Sleeve Tee (Similar)
Also picked up this top at Evereve. It's the softest tee I own! I'll be traveling this weekend and this will definitely be apart of my plane outfit. Also, great for working out and lounging.

These headphones were a Christmas gift from my in-laws last year and they definitely win "most used" gift. They are fantastic and have been in my ears nonstop (listening to 1989) this past week. 

This post makes me realize just how color-limited my wardrobed is.

No comments:

Post a Comment