Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Luxe List

I'm still coveting nearly everything from my previous beauty luxe list... I've only added the Dior Addict Lip Glow to my little collection, but I'm thrilled with it! I'm back with a few other items I've been drooling over. 

Here are a few things that will be making an appearance on my Christmas list :)
Check out that wand. I'm intrigued by the shape alone, but I've also heard amazing things about this mascara (and Lancome mascaras, in general).
This new range of lipstick from NARS is creating lots of buzz. The packaging is so sleek, but more importantly the colors are incredible!
This palette has the most beautiful blush shades. I swatches each one on my hand while in Sephora and really loved the luminous flush (on the left).
I don't frequently use liquid liner (I need more practice), but I've heard this pen makes it quite simple. The two sides would definitely help create a more precise line.
This palette was all the rage in the summer, but it's shades definitely wear year-round. A good mix of matte and shimmer. Plus, very compact and great for travel.
This is a limited edition shimmer brick so I need to act quickly. A great finishing touch for a warm, glowing makeup look. Also doubles as eye shadow! 
I've wanted this brush for over a year! I think it's time. It's such a multifunctional size and shape. I would use it for bronzer, blush, and highlighter. 
Another product getting rave reviews. Lots of comments on it being buildable and long-wearing. I want to try a sample and see how it lasts on my oily skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment