Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fragrance Faves {For Autumn}

I'm switching up my scent for autumn (click here for my summer favorites). I don't know why fragrance makes me so happy, but it's turning into a problem. I have to show maximum restraint whilst shopping in any beauty store/department. It's not quite as bad as my nail polish addiction, but it's getting a bit out of hand.

I've compiled a list featuring a few of my favorites and also two new ones that I need in my life...

Notes: Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli
I fell in love with this scent last year. It's so different from anything else I own and now I recognize wherever I go.
Notes: Peonies, Red Apple, Jasmine, Rose, Gillyflower
I've been wearing this perfume for months and I can't get enough. It's good for every occasion.

Notes: Rose, Peony Flower, Mandarin, Rose Absolute, Amber
Another one that I've been wearing throughout summer and fall. However, it doesn't last as long as the Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede.
Notes: Italian Lime, Icy Pear, Green Almond, White Peony, Sugared Almonds, Amber, Mahogany, Vanilla, Tonka Bean
This is my cold weather scent. It's so warm and musky. It screams holidays to me.  
Notes: Sage, Sea Salt, Ambrette Seeds
I was searching for this scent in Seattle. It was sold out in three different Nordstrom stores. I'm on a mission.
Notes: Black Cardamom, Black Orchid, Kyrara Incense
While I was at the Jo Malone counter searching for Wood Sage & Sea Salt I stumbled across this one. It's captivating. I could not stop smelling my wrist throughout dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment