Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fragrance Faves {For Summer}

I have been on a fragrance kick lately. I hated perfume until about a year ago. I never wore it and the scent on other people would give me migraines. My mom used to spray her perfume in the car and it drove me crazy... it would get in my mouth and smell would linger for ages. I felt like was suffocating (dramatic, I know).

Now, I am a new women. I feel incomplete if I'm not wearing a fragrance. I thought I would share a few of my favorites that I've picked up over the past couple months. 

Notes: Rose, Peony Flower, Mandarin, Rose Absolute, Amber
My mom and I both love this scent. It's floral with a bit of musk and will definitely transition well into fall. 
Notes : Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, Cedarwood, Plum
This is the only fragrance that I've repurchased. I'm surprised by all fruity notes because it doesn't smell very sweet to me. 
Notes: Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla, Musk
Now this is a sweet scent. I enjoy this fragrance for summer, but I can't see wearing it during any other season.
Notes: Peony, Muguet, Tender Musk
I love how light and fresh this smells. My only issue is the lasting power. I feel like I need to reapply after a couple hours.
Notes: Peonies, Red Apple, Jasmine, Rose, Gillyflower
I've been lusting after this perfume for nearly a year. I finally pulled the trigger and I'm soo happy. This is my new everyday scent. 
Notes: Neroli, Grapefruit, Cassis, Bergamot, Peony, Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Vetiver, Sandalwood
I've had this perfume for about a year, but I only wear it in S/S. It's very floral (and strong) so I have to be in the mood to wear this.
Notes: Pear, Rose, Ambrette Seeds, Ylang Ylang, Musky Notes
Another great scent for summer. It reminds be of the Elizabeth & James Nirvana White, but more floral and a bit longer lasting.
If you didn't notice, I love rollerballs. They are so convenient to carry with you and much more considerate to the people around you when you reapply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment