Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Style Crush: Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner can do no wrong, stylistically. I love her casual, edgy street style. Her Coachella looks this year were amazing. Distressed tees, skinny jeans, and booties are my faves. Plus, her accessories are spot on. I'm lusting after all her handbags and sunglasses.
Her looks on the red carpet have been pure gold. I really like the pantsuits she's been rocking lately. She never looks like she's trying too hard. Her hair is almost always down with a center part and her makeup is very minimal. Ahh to be an effortless beauty.
 
I'm sure you all know Kendall and Kylie have teamed up with Pac Sun for a clothing line and Steve Madden for a shoe line. Here are my favorites out of their collections...
 1 | Kendall & Kylie Madden Girl 'Backupp' Ankle Cuff Sandal
2 | Kendall & Kylie Fit and Flare Lace Up Back Dress
3 | Kendall & Kylie Madden Girl 'Poppyy' Espadrille Flat
4 | Kendall & Kylie Pleated Strappy Tank
5 | Kendall & Kylie Madden Girl 'Lunaaa' Sandal
6 | Kendall & Kylie Long Sleeve Romper





No comments:

Post a Comment