Thursday, August 21, 2014

Obsession {Mini Crossbody}

I'm a big fan of the crossbody bag. No other handbag rivals when it comes to comfort. Being hands-free is just so liberating. I've been wearing my red Rebecca Minkoff MAB mini tote all summer. We've had a great run, but I'm ready for something new... something more autumnal.

I actually purchased two new crossbody bags and I'm struggling to choose which one to keep.

Is it silly to buy the same bag in two colors? It's just so cute and convenient. It holds (almost) everything I need and it's so nice to reach in your bag and find what you need immediately... no digging here.
I've been eyeing this bag for quite awhile. I really like the different color and texture. It is a bit smaller than the Rebecca Minkoff so I'm nervous about carrying my everyday essentials. I'm also not sure if I like having the front flap... yes, I'm that lazy.
I've been lusting after these two crossbody bags for years. I'm hopeful I will make the splurge someday soon :)

I really love the zipper details on this bag. Again, the flap is a little annoying on a daily basis, but I can overlook that for this beauty. This bag also comes in a variety colors. I think the violet or navy would be perfect for fall.
Now this is the dream. Every time I see a celebrity with this bag I turn green with envy. It's the perfect size, shape, and design. If you haven't noticed I prefer a simple style when it comes to handbags and this one just can't be beaten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment