Friday, August 29, 2014

Crossbody Crisis

I'm really struggling with this quest to find a new crossbody bag (as mentioned here). I'm trying to find a medium sized bag with a slight boho feel. So far I've purchased (and returned) three. I've order two more and I'm hopeful that one of them will work out. I'm tempted by the Tory Burch Labor Day sale to purchase one more, but I'm going to try and resist.

Here is what's on the way...

I really like the tricolor effect. It adds a bit of interest without being to bold. Plus, with it only having neutral shades it will go with everything. Currently on sale at Nordstrom!
I'm afraid this may be too big, but I have to see it in person. It looks like buttery smooth leather. I really like the laid-back style and the color is great for fall. 
Here is what I have returned...

If you saw my 'What's In My Bag' post a few weeks back then you'll recognize this handbag. I own it in red and thought the black version would be great for fall. However, the bag is just too small for autumn.
Another bag that was too small. Also the black parts on the front flap and sides is actually a straw material, which I thought would damage too easily. I really thought this was going to be the winner. 
Too plain and too small. I thought I could jazz it up with a scarf, but there was nothing I could do about the size. I really like the tan leather for autumn. 

Help a girl out! Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment