Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New {To Me}

Beauty Edition
Makeup
Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray | I had to get a back-up with how much I've been using this lately. Setting spray is essential in the summertime and this is the best I've found.

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette | I've worn various combinations of this eyeshadow everyday since I got this palette. There isn't one bad shade and they all blend so well.

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Lid Lines | I'm quite fond of the NARS eyeshadow base, but I'm nearly out and I've been itching to try some products from It Cosmetics. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Caramel) | Another back-up. I love this little pencil. It's so quick and easy to use and provides a very natural look.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel | I previously used clear mascara to set my brows, but this is so much better. I bought the 2-pack and gave one to my sister to try out.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Hustle) | I really like this light brown shade. It's great for an everyday look and the glides on like a dream.

Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara | Holy volume! This mascara is intense. If you're into spidery lashes (which I am), this is for you. 

Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm | Tastes just like coconut :) I'm not of fan of the original Burt's Bees scent, but this stuff is great- hydrating and tasty.

Skin

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh | This is a repurchase. I love this scent all year round and with the convenient rollerball I tend to go through it rather quickly.

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede | This scent reminds me of my mom. She wore Estee Lauder Beautiful for ages and it's similar, but a little more musk. This is my new everyday fragrance.

Almond & Honeymania Body Butter | With the new fragrances I've been purchasing I chose mildly scented body butters.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Serum Anti-Wrinkle Acne Serum | I've been using this every night for the past couple weeks and my skin already feels smoother. It smells like alcohol when it first goes on, but the scent fades within minutes. 

Mini Shea Body Butter | My body butter obsession goes everywhere with me now. This is the prefect handbag size and I can just refill it when it gets low. 

Dry Brush (similar) | I'm intrigued by the idea of dry brushing. Improving lymphatic circulation and reducing cellulite sound good to me!


Nails
Seche Vite Top Coat | I've gone back to Seche Vite as my top coat of choice. This finish is just too good. I had to buy two so I'm sure not to run out.

OPI Nail Lacquer (Cajun Shrimp, Alpine Snow, Shorts Story, We'll Always Have Paris) | I've been on a nail polish kick and OPI just seems to last so much longer than others for me.

Hair

Macadamia Volumizing Dry Shampoo | I wash my hair everyday so I really use dry shampoo for volume and texture. This one provides both and smells great.

Yes to Cucumbers Color Care Conditioner | I seem to run out of conditioner much faster than shampoo. Since I love the Yes to Cucumbers face towelettes so much I thought I would try the conditioner.

Mini Wet Brush | The Wet Brush is just so good I figured I needed one for my handbag. There's nothing worse than being out and about with tangled hair and no brush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment