Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend Update

This was the opening weekend of the Iowa State Fair, so I basically ate myself into a fried-food coma... then washed it down with a few drinks.

Friday I went shopping with Brie (because it's what we do best) and then we went to the fair with a big group of friends. We indulged in a few treats (to say the least) and hopped around the various bars.
Saturday I went back to the fair... this time with Brady and the in-laws. This has become a new tradition for me. Brady and his family go every year (since he was born!) while my family has never been fair-goers. This is was a long day full of tractors, animals, games, food, drinks, music, and fireworks.
These 3 are always up to no good
Doll head on a stick... only at the state fair
Out cold
We spent a lot of time at the craft beer tent
A little live music
I got my Mira fix on Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment