Friday, August 8, 2014

Coveting

1 | I've been searching for this Madewell graphic sweatshirt since it caught my eye on Pinterest. The link directed me to the Madewell site, but I can't find the sweatshirt on there. Is it too new? Is it discontinued? I must find out!
2 | I need (ok, want) a new phone case and I think this Tory Burch beauty is perfect for fall. I think I get a new case every season, is that crazy?
3 | I've had the Dior Addict Lip Glow in my Sephora cart for a month. I think it would be a great everyday tinted balm, but I'm not sure it's worth $32.
4 | I have two pairs of Nike Air Pegasus and they are da bomb. The cutest and most comfortable shoes I own. I think this pair would a nice little addition for fall. Plus, they're on sale!
5 | I have been dying to go to a concert. My last concert was Kenny Chesney when I was a senior in high school! I think it's time. My top two choices... 1D or The 1975 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment