Thursday, August 14, 2014

Timepiece

Watches are easily my favorite accessory. I've been a wearing one since middle school and at one point I had a nice, little collection (mostly Fossil brand). When I was in high school I chose to forgo the traditional class ring in favor of a new watch. I have sold most of them now and only kept my three favorite. 
Coach, Burberry, Michele
I'm very particular when it comes to the style. I only like a round face, medium size (36-38mm), and leather bands. Metal bands are just too uncomfortable for everyday wear. 

I've had my eye on these three for ages...
Really any Shinola watch would do. I've heard great things about these watches, plus they're American made- based out of Detroit.
I love my current Burberry watch (the lack of chronograph is only downside). This would definitely become my everyday watch.
This is the dream. I would let the metal band rule slide for this little beauty. Kate Middleton wears it so you know it's good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment