Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekend Update

The weather has been crazy this past week. Extreme heat (and humidity) with severe thunderstorms. It put a bit of a damper on our weekend, but we still had loads of fun!

Brady and I met his parents and brother in Ames for dinner and drinks. The weather forced us to eat indoors, but once the rain let up we went to the pub next door for drinks on the patio. 
Saturday was a girls day :) We intended to go to the Farmer's Market, but the weather didn't cooperate. I met up with my mom, Brie, Amanda, and Mira at Brie's house. We made a Starbucks run and whipped up a nice, little brunch. Then, we spent the afternoon at the mall. 
Mira seems to like Free People :)
A little post-shopping treat
Saturday night, Brady and I went out for dinner and drinks with my family- Mom, Dad, Amanda, and Mira. We went to the Boone Depot for dinner and then Boone Valley Brewery for the best beer and ciders.
The happiest little baby

No comments:

Post a Comment