Friday, August 1, 2014

July Favorites

Here is what I've been loving throughout the month of July...

Beauty
1 | NARS Lip Gloss (Sixties Fan) is a stain and gloss in one. It's such a pretty color and great for summer (despite how dark the color appears in the package).

2 | NARS Matte Multiple (Vientiane) is my new favorite bronzer. This provides the most natural-looking contour and blends so easily with fingertips. 

3 | Tweezerman Slant Tweezer is the holy grail of tweezers. I lost my tweezers on vacation :( and was frantic trying to find them. I finally had to cave and buy a new pair. This pair make me happy I lost the old ones. 

4 | OPI We'll Always Have Paris was my mani color when we went to the nail salon in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I loved it so much I had to hunt it down online.

5 | The Body Shop Body Butter (Raspberry Harvest & Papaya) is really a favorite every month. I'm so disappointed that the Raspberry Harvest scent is only available in summer.

Fashion
1 | Anthropologie Pure + Good Moto Jacket (sold out, similar) is the perfect, lightweight jacket for summer. I love everything about it- style, comfort, length, lack of hood.

2 | FreeLoader Tees are the best t-shirts, but they are so difficult to find. I currently own three and would love some more, but they certainly are hard to come by.

3 | Reef Crochet Sandals are extremely comfortable and cute. I love that reef sandals have arch support. I can wear these sandals all day without getting sore feet.

4 | GapFit Breathe Long-Sleeve Tee was a recommendation from my mother-in-law years ago and I've been hook ever since. This top was on repeat during vacation. 

5 | A&F Midi Length Shorts are the best denim shorts I've found. I feel ridiculous shopping at Abercrombie & Finch at 25-years-old, but these are totally worth it.

Miscellaneous
1 | The Vacationers by Emma Straub is the perfect book for summer. It was a quick and enjoyable read, that I have now passed on to my mom.

2 | Big Sky, Montana is so beautiful (it's become my laptop background). I had the best vacation with my in-law at the beginning of the month. We did lots of outdoorsy, adventurous activities and still managed to fit in some pampering with manis/pedis/facials/massages. I mentioned the trip here.

3 | Simply Balanced Organic Baked Corn Puffs are new at Target and apparently not online yet. They are the perfect snack for when you want to eat something, but you're not very hungry. 

4 | Bark Thins (Dark Chocolate Almond) are an easy snack/desert. The mint ones are equally delicious! I must warn you that they are addicting.

5 | Bose x Reebok iPhone 5 Armband has changed the way I work out and I am a happy girl. I love running with my phone now. My mom got the Bose headphones and this was included. Fortunately, she didn't want it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment