Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Style

My everyday style is pretty casual. I keep it simple with shorts, tees, and flip-flops while out and about. I loved oversized tops and short shorts, but I'm pretty lazy when it comes to putting an outfit together so neutrals and basics are my best friends.
I'm looking for cute and casual everyday clothes to carry me into autumn. Here is what I've found so far...

1 | Won Hundren Rasa Vest | I've been eyeing this vest for months, but it's still pretty expensive. I'm thinking ways to justify the price to myself (and Brady).

2 | FRAME Le Skinny Satine Ripped Jeans | I love, love, love black denim and can never have enough pairs. I like a few rips to make them more casual.

3 | Banana Republic Chevron Stripe Scarf | This lightweight scarf would be great for summer nights and brisk fall days. A great neutral print and on sale... win win.

4 | Rails Hunter Button Down (Rose & Cream) | I love plaid for fall and this lightweight button up would be a great transition piece. 

5 | Vince Long Sleeve Crewneck Tee | Vince tops are incredible and I buy them whenever I find them on sale. I've never felt so sleek while wearing a tee.

6 | Dolce Vita Brigid Loafers (also love the Bordeaux color) | I'm a huge fan of flats and loafers. I love the pointed toe version.

7 | TOPSHOP Slim Peplum Zip Jacket | This jacket is everything. The collarless peplum style is perfection and nothing beats a zip front.

8 | Madewell Bucket Bag | I can't wait to break out my bucket bag for autumn and I think it would be nice to have one more so they can alternate.

No comments:

Post a Comment