Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend Update

Why does the weekend go so quickly?! It wasn't a particularly busy weekend, but still seemed to be gone in a flash.

Friday I got my hair colored. I went a bit more blonde for the end of summer. I love freshly colored hair, it's so refreshing! After I left the salon I went to Brie's and hung out for a couple hours. Then, Brady and I went to dinner at the Latin King with our friends, Sean and Amanda.
Yay for new hair!
Saturday I ran errands (post office, groceries, etc.), did some laundry, and spent way too much time online. I watched The 1975 Lollapalooza performance and nearly every interview they did there. I'm planning to attend the Buzz Beach Ball in Kansas City to see them LIVE! Saturday night was spent at the in-laws. We had great weather for a barbecue. 
Caitlin's (sister-in-law) favorite moscato. It's delicious!
Nothing better in the summertime than a gin & tonic
Sundays have turned into Mira-days and I'm not mad. She just turned 4-months-old and rolled over for the first time. I love how playful she is at this age.
New sunnies arrived! 

No comments:

Post a Comment