Friday, August 15, 2014

Favorite Makeup Look {Summer Day}

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Custard) | On hot and humid summer days I usually opt for concealer rather than foundation. This one can do everything- under eyes, redness, spots.

NARS Matte Multiple (Vientiane) | This bronzer is perfect in the summertime. It's easily blended with fingertips (I wouldn't recommend a brush) and provides a natural, sun-kissed glow. 

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge (Pale Pink) | I've been wearing this blush everyday. It leaves you with a healthy, pinched-cheek color. Plus, it lasts all day. It seems to really sink into the skin.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation | I use this more as a setting powder than foundation. I apply this to my T-zone after all the cream products. It keeps me matte and provides a light coverage... win, win.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Caramel) | I've rambled on and on about this little pencil. It's simply the best. It really looks like you're brows are just naturally full and defined.

Benefit Gimme Brow (Medium/Deep) | If I'm just popping out of the house for a bit I'll wear this alone on my brows, but if I've planned a full day out then I'll wear it over the pencil. The tint is amazing, but it seems to dry out quickly. 

Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint (Ample Amber) | I apply this shadow stick over my NARS eyeshadow base and blend with fingers. Such a nice everyday shimmer. 

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes | I tend to skip eyeliner during the daytime and just apply a couple coats of mascara. This mascara is very defining. It's a wet formulation so I let it sit for a couple weeks. 

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray | I won't leave the house (when I'm wearing makeup) without this setting spray. I really does keep the oil at bay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment