Friday, August 22, 2014

Luxe List

I thoroughly enjoy shopping for beauty products and I spend way too much money at Sephora and ULTA. However, I rarely splash out on over-the-top luxury items. I try to be more practical with makeup purchases because there are so many great affordable options. But, that doesn't stop me from fixating on a few splurge-worthy products.

Here are the items I've been lusting after...
Amelia Liana is a big fan of these sheer lipsticks. I've had this shade sitting in my Sephora shopping bag for months... just can't seem to pull the trigger.
Tanya Burr has done a few makeup tutorials using this shade and it is absolutely beautiful. A shimmery violet cream shadow that looks great on its own or blended with other shades. 
Another Amelia Liana favorite. She's the queen of lip products so I trust her recommendations. This pale, shimmery gloss would be great on it's own or over a lipstick. 
I think this would be the perfect everyday glossy balm. Light on the tint and heavy on the moisture. Again, it's been in my shopping bag for months :(
It seems like everyone is a fan of this extremely expensive concealer. I just can't imagine it being worth $70, but I'm tempted to try it out.

A favorite for many of the YouTube beauty gals I follow (can you tell I get most of my recommendations from YouTube?). I've seen a few tutorials using this products and it is stunning.
I'm a fan of any base products with the word matte in it. I don't own any Chanel makeup, but I think this would be my first purchase.
How genius is this design? A normal wand combined with a smaller, angled wand for the difficult to reach corners and lower lashes. Brilliant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment