Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend Update

We had a pretty chill weekend.

Friday afternoon my mom and I went to Gone Girl. We both read the book (although I read it over a year ago so I had forgotten some of the details) and we both really enjoyed the movie! Afterwards, we went to Target and the mall. When we got home we rented The Other Woman and baked Brie a birthday cake.

I've been playing this song nonstop. 
It was freezing cold this weekend...My mom bought me a new beanie :)
Saturday morning we celebrated Brie’s birthday with family brunch at the Waukee Hy-Vee. It was delicious, but the best part was seeing baby Mira. We stopped by the mall before Brady and I left for Iowa City to spend the rest of weekend. It was so nice and relaxing. We napped (well, I did), watched Homeland, ate Panera (my fave).
Mira's first North Face from her auntie Brie Brie
Every time Mira is around my mom she ends up smelling like Chanel... I wonder why 
Yum!
I wasn't quick enough to get the last candle on
Who buys trick candles when you're going to blow them out in a restaurant? My mom. We were frantically trying to get them out before they set off the smoke detector. 

No comments:

Post a Comment