Friday, October 17, 2014

Autumn Accessories

Well, it's starting to feel like fall. I love when the temp drops to 50-60 degrees. Denim and lightweight jacket (plus a few cold-weather accessories) is all you need. I've created my little autumn accessories wish list and now I'm eager to go shopping...
I've had my eye on this umbrella for over a year. Once we move to Seattle, I'll definitely be making this purchase. We were told that only tourist carry umbrellas in Seattle, but this one is just too cute.
I've been into green this entire year. I think this would be the perfect pop of color with any of my jackets/coats, which are all neutral. Plus, it's a total bargain (under $12).
The dream. I've wanted a Burberry scarf for ages. I think now is the right time because soon I'll switch over to my Burberry bag for the remainder of fall and winter and that would be too much checked print. 
How cozy does this look. I would totally wear this while running errands and shopping, but also lounging around the house. Versatility should justify the price, right?
I discovered these tights last year and now I won't wear any other brand. They are so comfortable with a wide elastic waist band that won't cut into your stomach. They also wash up really well. 
I need these! The most adorable gloves for the British obsessed, like myself. I don't own any cashmere gloves/mittens, but I have a feeling this would be just the ticket for mild Washington winters.
Again, fingerless gloves (aka arm warmers) are going to be my signature look this winter. They are cute and functional. Definitely couldn't get away with these in Iowa though. The winters are too brutal. 
I'm on a cashmere (and grey) kick this autumn. This beanie looks so soft and cozy. I really like to keep a hat in my bag and this neutral one would be great.  
I've spent the past month looking for the perfect shearling vest and I think I've found it. This one is nice and long. Once again, it would go with everything!
These colors just scream fall- reminds me of the stripped Clare V. clutches and totes. The size is great too. Great for the cooler weather when you need to carry your winter accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment