Friday, October 31, 2014

Confessions

I have a major sweet tooth. This is a horrible time of year for me. The temptation of halloween candy is everywhere. I'm all consuming when it come to candy, but Reese's, Tootsie Rolls, and Swedish Fish are on another level. A few years ago I gave up candy for Lent and I have no idea how I managed to muster that self-control. 
Notice that the Reese's are gone? Oops
I'm a bit OCD in terms of cleanliness. I keep my spaces very neat and tidy. Poor Brady has really had to step up his game for household chores. This extends to others sectors my life as well. I can't stand chipped nails. Hence, the continuous painting. I'm also really anal about layout/spacing in word documents & power point presentations. 
OPI Bubble Bath this time
I suffer from epistaxis (nose bleeds). This is the bane of my existence. It always happens at the most inopportune moments- running, taking a test, work, etc. I always carry tissues with me, but when the weather turns colder I start using Aquaphor prophylactically.  
An absolute necessity in my handbag
Brady is the only boyfriend I ever had. We started dating when I was 15-years-old. I don't consider us high school sweethearts because it was a pretty rocky relationship throughout those four years. We finally got it together in college and we've been inseparable ever since...
My high school graduation (Brady is one year older)

No comments:

Post a Comment