Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekend Update

Greetings from Portland, OR! I'm only in town for two nights before the official move to Seattle.

Friday and Saturday were spent with family. It was Mira's first Halloween and she was the cutest bumble bee I've ever seen (Bella was the cutest pumpkin)! Once trick-or-treating ended I met Brady and his family in Ames for a late dinner. Then, we went to Connor and Colin's apartment to hang out.
Nonstop Mario Cart
These Skittles are way better than the originals! 
Colin's Batman voice was hysterical!
We sold Brady's truck on Saturday morning and spent the afternoon  packing and adjusting car insurance (getting old is no fun). We went to dinner with my parents in Ogden to try the "best tenderloin in Iowa" at the Lucky Pig. It was quite tasty. Again, we met up with Brady's side for dessert and drinks.
Goodbye truck!
Super bored waiting for Brady to finish the sale...
I'm going to miss this pup
A little time for b-ball before dinner
Who has better form? (Me)
My first time trying Pimm's (which is delicious!)
I flew out early Sunday morning and spent the majority of the day traveling. Time change + daylight savings time has really taken a toll. I desperately need to adjust. 
That look when you realize you're moving halfway across the country
Last view of Iowa for awhile
Book recommendation from my mother-in-law (plus drink options)
First time in first class

No comments:

Post a Comment