Friday, November 14, 2014

Life Update

I don't even know where to begin with this post...

Brady and I have always known that we wanted to move away from Iowa and experience something completely different. We even discussed moving abroad, but later found out it would not be conducive with my career. While we are both very close with our families we knew this was the right time to take the leap. 

We finally got the opportunity to start planning this move when I graduated from school in May. First, we narrowed down the location by each making a list of ideal states/cities. We both agreed on Washington, as well as Colorado and California. Then, began the job search. It was a bit challenging to find jobs in nearby locations, but about a month ago we each received offers that were close in proximity. 

My job was scheduled to begin November 3rd, while Brady doesn't start until December 1st. Now, I've been in Washington for the past week. I've started my job, began looking for an apartment, and searching for a new car. Brady's last day of work in Iowa was November 7th and he just arrived a couple days ago. 

We are so excited for this new chapter! However, we will certainly miss our friends and family. While I'm feeling nostalgic I thought I would share a few favorite memories...
Amanda & I visiting Dani in Chicago (Dec 2013)
Nassau, Bahamas (May 2010)
COP Ball with Amanda, Abby, & Dani (April 2013)
Big Sky, MT (July 2014)
Kent & Amanda's Wedding (Oct 2010)
Sand Dunes in CO (July 2009)
Engagement photos in Ledges State Park, where Brady proposed (July 2011)
Grand Bahamas (May 2014)
ISU tailgate with Brie & Amanda (Sept 2008)
Christmas 2013
Graduation (May 2014)
Las Vegas with Amanda, Katy, Dani, & Dani (Nov 2012)
Nassau, Bahamas (June 2012)
Nassau, Bahamas (June 2012)
Christmas 2010

Wedding Day (June 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment