Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas List

Since we started listening to Christmas music last week (at work, not home- Brady won't allow it until Black Friday) I figured it was the perfect time to start a little gift guide series. For the next couple weeks I'll post a few items that are definitely Christmas list worthy (Take note, Brady... and Mom).

1 |  This Mulberry Cara Delevinge bag is definitely still on my wish list. A similar bag was featured in my 'Luxe List' post a couple months ago. I'm going to need everyone in my family to go in on this one (seriously, Mom). The color, size, versatility = perfection.
2 | I missed out on the Sephora Superstars last year (it sells out so quickly) and I won't make the same mistake twice. I already have the blush, mascara, brow pencil and fragrance so it's not as exciting, but still a great gift. 
3 | The iPhone 6 is more of a necessity at this point. I have the iPhone 5 and the battery is no good. It dies so quickly and suddenly (it will go from 40% to 0 in seconds). I considered a Samsung Galaxy for a second, but I'm an Apple addict. 
4 | One Direction is coming to Seattle on July 16, 2015. I will be in attendance whether it's a Christmas gift or not. FOUR may be my favorite 1D album yet. I'm loving Night Changes and No Control. My morning commute is much more bearable with 1D and T. Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment