Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Coveting

1 | I really regret not purchasing this Ann Taylor Cashmere Turtleneck Poncho when it was 50% off a few weeks ago. It's been on my mind ever since. So soft, so cozy. 
2 | I've been using the same brush for bronzer, blush, and highlighter. It's starting to get a bit grubby even after its washed. I think it's time to invest in this Bobbi Brown Powder Brush.
3 | This iPhone Strap Case is pure genius. Well done to whoever thought of this little accessory. Now, they just need to make one to fit the iPhone 6. 
4 | November 17th can't come soon enough! I've been looking forward to the release of FOUR for months now. I need a little break from Taylor Swift after listening to it on repeat for weeks.
5 | If Yes Please by Amy Poehler is anything like Bossy Pants by Tina Fey I need it in my life. I noticed it at Urban Outfitters last week and it is pretty heavy duty. Definitely on my Christmas list.

No comments:

Post a Comment