Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Update

My first weekend in Washington was a success!

Friday was spent looking at apartments and shopping. I found a place that I really liked, but I want Brady to see it before we commit. After a few apartment showings I spent the rest of the afternoon (and evening) shopping :) 
Lake Washington!
Obviously had to take advantage of the VIB sale
Nordstrom beauty event... I love this store
The most comfortable sweater
Testing out the new purchases... they're all good
The haul... I went a bit crazy when I saw the Little Miracles tea in Target
I had the best time on Saturday! I went out with some new friends to the UW vs. UCLA tailgate. It was a gorgeous day- blue skies, warm temps, falling leaves. Absolutely stunning. Afterwards, we went to a bar in Seattle for a few GT's. Overall, the perfect day.
New colors for this girl
Brent & Molly!
Molly's favorite drink is GT... I think we're soulmates
I checked out a few more apartments on Sunday and then spent the afternoon lounging while catching up on Scandal and FaceTiming with my family.
Nothing better than a view of the Puget Sound
I've heard great things about this restaurant. I decided to wait for Brady so we could try it together.
This little babe is almost crawling!
Brady began the long drive (29 hours...yikes!) from Iowa on Saturday morning. He'll arrive midweek and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment