Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Product Empties

Face
Caudalie Beauty Elixir | I don't see why this product is so hyped up. I don't see any benefit when I use it. It smells nice, but definitely not worth the money. 

Origins Active Charcoal Mask | This mask rocks. It leaves your skin silky smooth, but not tight. Such a great clarifying mask. I highly recommend.

Caudalie Makeup Remover | This was a good makeup remover. It doesn't leave an oily residue like some others, but it also doesn't remove all makeup (like waterproof mascara). 

First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream | I finally used this moisturizer up. It was not great for my oily skin. I much prefer The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream

Caudalie Lip Conditioner | I need to repurchase this lip balm! It's one of the few lip products I completely used up and was still trying to get every last bit out of the tube. 

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser | I liked this cleanser, but I probably won't repurchase. I like to switch up cleansers. I just base my choices on smell and cost- this passed both. 

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara | I didn't love this mascara, but whenever I wore it I got compliments. It's very defining, but I prefer a slimmer wand. 

Benefit Gimme Brow | I've already repurchased this product. It's perfect for lazy days when you don't have time to use a pencil and gel. It really is an all-in-one product. 

Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes | I bought the Yes to Blueberries facial towelettes after I finished these and I can't wait to return to my beloved Yes to Cucumber wipes!

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream | This little sample lasted forever. It smells great and provided lasting hydration; but to be honest, I only use eye cream when I get free samples. 

Buxom Lash Mascara | Not a fan of this mascara. It works well to separate to the lashes, but that's about it. No volume or length from this product. Very disappointing. 

CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara | Definitely my favorite drugstore mascara. I use it everyday. It's great for lengthening and separating, but it's not jet black. 

Body
Olay Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash | The best body wash. It has a subtle scent and is extra hydrating. It lathers really well and is great for shaving your legs. 

Banana Boat Summer Color Self Tanning Lotion | I've gone through many of these! I mix it with my body butter each day. It doesn't have the typical self tan smell and applies very evenly. 

Dove Clinical Strength Deodorant | Not worth the money. It smells good, but it doesn't last as well as Secret Outlast Deodorant. Plus, it's nearly twice the price.  

The Body Shop Body Butters | An absolute godsend. I can't imagine using lotion now. The new holiday scents are amazing. Definitely go check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment