Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Etsy Wall Decor

The walls over here are pretty bare.

I brought a few of my favorite pieces, but that won't get us far in this place. Here are a a few items I've been considering...

This would be perfect for my little den. I want a cozy little area to sit in my rocking chair and read books/listen to music. This is exactly the look I'm going for. Plus, chemistry has always been my favorite subject so it's very fitting. 
I love watercolor paintings. A trio of small sea life paintings would be so cute- definitely something I couldn't pull off in Iowa. The red would really pop against all of my neutral home decor. 
A large statement piece, but subtle enough to fit in any space. I think this would be great in our living room. It's perfect for the warm tones in our condo. I really like the pale blue and red in the painting. 
A friendly little reminder that is perfect for any space. I think this would be cute in our entryway. I love the text font and simple design. If you can't tell I'm pretty boring when it comes to wall decor.
This would also be great in the entryway. I definitely want to start keep fresh flowers in the house. This is a cute and original way to display them. 

A good mix of things here, but my taste is quite eclectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment