Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Update

We are no longer homeless!

We moved in late Friday night. We were up until 3 AM moving and unpacking. This was actually my first time in the condo. I had seen photos, but let Brady make the decision when he viewed it a couple weeks ago.
Love this shower! It's gigantic 
They left us a bottle of wine... so sweet
Hot tub on the top floor that opens up to the outdoors
Night view of the Puget Sound
This was not fun.

We woke up (surprisingly) early on Saturday. We went out for breakfast and explored the new neighborhood. It’s so nice to be within walking distance of coffee shops and restaurants. After a bit more unpacking we went furniture shopping, but didn’t buy anything. I went out for sushi with a few co-workers Saturday night. For anyone living in the area- go to Koharu in Federal Way for amazing sushi.

Sunday was also spent furniture shopping. We ended up with a new sofa and dining set. I’m still on the hunt for a couple accent chairs, an area rug, and some wall décor.
My new car! Acura ILX :)
I really love this side table
Brady was over it 

No comments:

Post a Comment