Thursday, November 6, 2014

Style Crush: Behati Prinsloo

Edgy, cool, and effortless sums up Behati's style pretty well. She manages to get it right every time. Whether she's casually out-and-about or on the red carpet, she's always perfection. I must admit I'm also a big fan of her husband :) They are one gorgeous couple. 

Here are a few of my favorite Behati looks...
And now for a few Behati-inspired accessories...
I love how Behati mixes black and navy. This navy fedora would look amazing with the black leather jacket. 
I must confess that I purchased my mirrored clubmasters after I saw a photo of Behati wearing a similar pair on her honeymoon.
She's spotted all over the streets wearing these boots. I don't think I could pull it off, but I'm envious of women who can (I think I need longer, thinner legs).
Behati seems like a bucket bag kind of gal. It's relaxed and casual, but still cool- especially with the zipper detail. 
This is the ticket. A total classic that would only get better with age. Again, I'm not sure I could pull it off, but I'm very tempted to give it try.

No comments:

Post a Comment