Friday, November 21, 2014

Ocean Shores, WA

Brady woke me up bright and early (on my day off) to go see the ocean. It was a two hour drive, but completely worth it. Ocean Shores is a sleepy little beachfront town with the most amazing views of the Pacific Ocean. It really is a hidden gem...
As you can see people drive on the beach. Brady and I attempted this and got stuck...seriously stuck. Fortunately, two men (who were actually from Iowa- small world) were nearby and helped push us out of the soft sand. It was pretty scary. The tide was high and the waves were massive.
We drove to another beach to see the bluffs. It was beautiful.
Ended our time in Ocean Shores with some fish tacos. I think every meal we've eaten out has been seafood, and I'm more than okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment