Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Basics {White Tee}

The ultimate staple in any wardrobe is a basic white tee. I struggle with this one- I wear them constantly, but I don't think they're worth a splurge (although I have been tempted by the Monrow Tissue V-Neck). I prefer t-shirts that are V-neck, extra long, and a bit loose so they flow nicely. 

Here are my top choices...

I wore this tee nonstop throughout the summer. It's worse for wear now, but certainly worth the money. I would recommend washing in the delicate cycle.
Pros: available in tall sizes, maintains shape 
Cons: pills after washing, rolled sleeves
My most recent addition. The length and price sold me on this one. It's extremely soft, but I'm afraid that means it won't wash up as well. I'll keep you posted...
 Pros: super soft, long length
Cons: tight sleeves, sheer
I haven't worn this tee much in the warmer months because it's not as loose and flowy as I like. However, I think it will be great under sweaters in the next couple months. 
Pros: perfect for layering, long length
Cons: too structured 
This is another one that will be great for layering. I made the mistake of wearing it on vacation when we were in the car for 8 hours- it was one wrinkled mess. Definitely a more dressy material than the others. 
Pros: soft, perfect for layering
Cons: wrinkles, stretches 
I haven't been able to find a white FreeLoader tee, but I'm always on the hunt. They definitely make my favorite tees!

No comments:

Post a Comment