Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Stocking Stuffers

My sisters and I always exchange small gifts around $25. I thought I would offer them a few hints :) and also give everyone some ideas for stocking stuffer/small gifts. Here are a few items I would love...

I have lots of keys to keep track of now. I'm lazy and can't be bothered to dig for my keys. I think this is a great size- small enough to fit everywhere, but large enough to easily grab in an overstuffed purse.
Brie and I were in The Body Shop a few weeks ago and both loved this scent. It wasn't apart of the sale so we opted for the Glazed Apple (which is incredible), but I still want this scent!
I've been lusting after Fresh Sugar balms for months. They have a few gift sets available, but I love this limited edition shade. Just enough color that can be worn daily.

I went through many of these candles last year. I'm anxious to repurchase this one and get into the holiday spirit. These candles also makes great hostess gifts!
Unfortunately, The 1975 weren't selling merchandise when Brady and I saw them in concert in September. We were both pretty bummed. I would love anything from their little store, but this beanie is super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment