Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October Favorites

Beauty
1 | Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Contour Trio (Sweet) has reached holy grail status. The bronzer, blush, and highlighter are all good. It's so nice to travel with and decrease clutter. 

2 | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (Diffused Light) is my favorite setting powder. It's lightweight and translucent. I use it every morning and then for touch-ups throughout the day.

3 | Clinique Airbrush Concealer (Fair) has always been used for the under eye area, but now that my tan has completely faded I've been using it to counteract redness. Good coverage and also lightweight. 

4 | Dior Addict Lip Glow (Pink) had been on my wish list for months and it definitely lived up to all my expectations. It's pricey, but completely worth it. A great everyday color.

5 | The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream is incredible! If you have oily skin then you definitely need to try this out. It's hydrating and mattifying at the same time. Well done to The Body Shop.

Fashion
1 | Cole Haan Cassidy Booties are cute and comfy. A definite fall/winter staple in my closet. The heel height is perfect (under 3 inches) and really elongates the leg when worn with black denim.

2 | Old Navy Utility Vest (similar coat version) is a great layering piece for autumn. I've been all about wearing a sweater or long-sleeve tee with this vest. It's easy, but looks more put together. 

3 | Michele CSX-36 Diamond Dial Watch was my graduation gift from my parents. I've been wearing it nonstop lately. It's comfortable and goes with everything. It's on sale now!

4 | GAP Legging Jeans are my all-time favorite. I like to try out different brands (Paige, Rag & Bone, etc.), but always come back to these. They are very slimming and maintain their shape.

5 | GAP Perforated Leather Belt is another item I've been wearing nearly everyday. Again, it goes with everything! I really like the narrow width and the perforated detail is cute and subtle. 

Miscellaneous 
1 | The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society was a great book. It takes place in the months following WWII on a small island south of England and documents the islanders experience during the German Occupation. 

2 | Matrix Alternative Action Clarifying Shampoo has become my "Sunday shampoo." I used this all time when I was a lifeguard and my hair was full of chlorine. I rediscovered it and my hair feels much lighter and voluminous. 

3 | 1989 by Taylor Swift has been on repeat. Nearly every song is gold, but I really love Style, Blank Space and Out of the Woods. I've always been a Taylor fan, but now I'm a bit obsessed. I want to see her concert!

4 | Babe Lash is serious. Brie used it for a couple months and her lashes have noticeably improved. I jumped on the bandwagon after I witnessed these amazing results and I can already see a different after just a few weeks. 

5 | Q-Factor Insoles will change the feel of any shoes. I used them in high school when I ran cross country. Then, I rediscovered them about 6 months ago and now I want to put them in all my sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment