Thursday, July 17, 2014

YouTube Beauty Channels

This past year I have become obsessed with watching YouTube beauty videos. It's what I look forward to most throughout my day (sad, I know). This is where I get the majority of my beauty product recommendations and also pick up a few makeup tips & tricks. 

Here are my favorite YouTube beauty channels...

Ingrid has amazing recommendations! She also has oily skin, so when she suggests a base product I know it will work for me too. She has branched out in more recent videos to include party ideas, decor, recipes, etc. She is happy-go-lucky and will leave you laughing throughout her videos.  


Fleur has really stayed true to her beauty channel. It consists of monthly favorites, tutorials, hauls, and a few fashion inclusions. She has a separate cooking channel and vlog channel, which I really like because I'm not interested in cooking (as Brady well knows) and I would rather avoid the cooking stressfulness altogether.

Inspired purchases: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara, Elizabeth and James Nirvana White PerfumeAnastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Amelia was featured in my June favorites because she is so relatable. Her beauty video are great, but I also really enjoy her day-to-day vlogs. She has the most incredible style. I am extremely envious of her closet and I think she would be the most amazing shopping buddy.  

Inspired purchases: Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain, See by Chloe Perfume, Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash Hairbrush

Lisa is a professional makeup artist. She is quite famous and has done the makeup for major celebrities. Her tutorials are either done on herself or she will have guest models, which is great to see a variety of looks on many different skin tones, eye colors, etc. She recently did a tutorial with Alexa Chung, which I have watched repeatedly.

Inspired purchases: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, Clinique Airbrush Concealer, Maybelline Super Stay 14Hr Lipstick

Tiffany has some of the best tutorials. I try her base product recommendations with hopes that it will make my skin look like hers (no luck). Her eye tutorials are also top-notch. If you need help with a smokey eye or winged liner then she's your girl.

Inspired purchases: Make Up Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation, Buxom Full-On Lip Polish, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder

Estee is hilarious and her videos are so much fun to watch. She is from Canada, but lives in England so I'm vicariously living my expat dreams through her. Her recommendations leave me running for Sephora and she seems to have this effect on the masses.

Inspired purchases: Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation, The Body Shop Body Butter, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment