Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New {To Me}

J.Crew

Knit Sleeveless Dress | I'm so excited to wear this dress! The navy side panels are so flattering. I've been really into the peplum style lately. I have a feeling this dress will get a lot of wear.

Pleated Flare Dress (Red) | Looks structured and tailored, but has the most comfortable stretch. A great summer dress that will transition into fall with a cardigan.

Side-Slit Tunic Tee | The most flattering tee I've ever found. I love the long length and side slits. This is the summer version of the lightweight merino tunic sweater that I'm also crazy about and still want a few more colors. 



Old Navy
Drawstring Jersey Pants (Black) | I never expected to rave about sweatpants, but these are definitely deserving. They are extremely comfortable and super cute. I'll be sure to take them on vacation this week!

Soft Wide-Leg Lounge Pants (similar) | I love the idea of these, but I'm not sure they're a good fit for me. I have short legs and these just don't seem to suit me. I'm torn because they are so comfortable. 


Anthropologie
Pure + Good Moto Jacket (similar) | I purchased this jacket in the tag sale a couple weeks ago. The reviews said the sleeves were tight so I went up a size (to a large) and I'm so glad a I did. It fits great! Certain to be on repeat in my wardrobe! 


Sephora
NARS Lip Gloss (Sixties Fan) | Don't the dark color scare you, this color is fantastic! A perfect sheer plum shade that can be built up for a more dramatic look.

NARS Matte Multiple Bronzer (Vientiane) | Thought I would give cream bronzer a try when my NARS Laguna Bronzer ran out and so far I'm really into it. I'll probably go back to Laguna in the fall, but I love this option for the summertime.

Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color (Scarlet) | My first time wearing a red lip was success thanks to this gem! I really like the luster matte formula- it's lightweight, hydrating, and very pigmented. Plus, you can't beat the $16 price tag.

Sephora Collection Universal Lip Liner | I suppose the success of that red lip should be credited to guy too. Fool proof for beginners like me and can be used with any color!

See by Chloe Rollerball Perfume | An obvious hit (see previous June Favorites post) that I can't get enough of. I woke up Sunday morning after applying this perfume Saturday afternoon and I could still smell it... that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment