Thursday, July 10, 2014

Coveting

Summer sales are in full swing and temptation is at an all-time high. I have to force myself to delete store e-mails before I get a chance to browse every online promotion. Unfortunately, I've become fixated on a few items...

1 | These Prada shades are too good to forget about. I keep telling myself that this classic style will last me a lifetime. Therefore, worth every $$ :)
2 | I've seen this J.Crew top on many bloggers. I still can't decide which color I would get, but I do know it could only be justified to Brady if it were on sale. Now, I'm patiently waiting...
3 | I'm intrigued by this NARS cream foundation. I only have liquid and mineral foundation... I think this addition would really round out my little collection. Plus, I'm pretty much guaranteed to love anything from NARS.
4 | I've had The Wedding Date DVD in my Amazon cart for months. It's one of my all-time favorites. I find myself wishing I could watch it nearly every week... I just need to pull the trigger.
5 | I noticed these Current/Elliott Flip-Flop Jeans during the Anthropologie tag sale and I haven't gotten them off my mind since. They're an extra 20% off right now (bringing them to $112) and I think it's a sign they should come home with me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment