Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Favorite Makeup Look {Special Occasion}


1 | NYX Lip Gloss (Beige) is my go-to for any occasion. It's a smooth, lightweight consistency with a great color payoff.  

2 | NARS Blush (Orgasm) still can't be beat. It goes with every look and flatters every skin tone. This is the only blush that I've had to repurchase.

3 | Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation provides light coverage that can be built up without feeling heavy on your skin.

4 | NARS Bronzing Powder (Laguna) is a cult product for a reason. NARS can do no wrong with bronzer. The only downside is that it starts to crumble once you hit pan.

5 | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Custard) is worth all the hype. It covers everything without turning dry and flaky.

6 | Clinique Airbrush Concealer (Fair) covers under eye circles, but keeps it looking natural. It was a Lisa Eldridge inspired purchase, like so many others. 

7 | NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base is absolute perfection on my oily eyelids. I also really like that it's not tinted like some other shadow primers.

8 | Lorac Unzipped Palette has the same warm tones as the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, but a much slimmer and compact package.

9 | Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer has my makeup lasting all day. I only use it for special occasions, so it has lasted forever. 

10 | NYX Retractable Eyeliner (Bronze) is a smooth, creamy consistency making it my absolute favorite. Plus, you can't beat the price!

11 | Benefit They're Real! Mascara has really grown on me. I had to let it dry out for a few weeks, but now it's one of my favorites.

12 | Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray is a godsend for us gals with oily skin. I would be frantic if I forgot to spray this before a night out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment