Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Five Product Face

1 | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is my only base product when I'm in hurry or going for a natural look. This concealer gets everything smooth and even.
2 | NARS Matte Multiple (Vientiane) doubles as my bronzer and eyeshadow on lazy days. This is a new find for me that is perfect for summer!
3 | Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge (Pale Pink) also has multiple uses. It's a  pretty lip color, but I love it even more for blush. It blends easily and leaves a natural rosy cheek.
4 | Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Caramel) is my holy grail eyebrow product. Filling in my brows has become crucial since my eyebrows tend to bleach out a bit in the summertime.
5 | Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara is a goodie. I'm a bit of a mascara junkie and this one does not disappoint. This is one of the few mascaras that's good from the beginning until the very end.

What are your go-to products for an effortless look?

No comments:

Post a Comment