Friday, July 4, 2014

Carry On {LO & SONS}

Happy 4th of July!

I'm leaving tomorrow for a little vacation with my in-laws. Every year they go to Montana, but this will be my first time joining them. I've always avoided this trip because it's geared toward non-stop fly fishing. 

However, this year Brady's mom, sister and I are planning shopping, spa days, horseback riding, and zip lining so I'm very excited! Everyone will be arriving and departing at different times, but I think we will all have 4 full days together.

It's much more difficult to pack for this type of trip, rather than a beach vacation. I'll definitely need to bring some warm clothes (it gets pretty chilly at night) and trying to fit everything in a carry-on will be a bit tricky. 

Here' what I'm bringing in my LO & SONS O.M.G. bag...
My Tory Burch card case & Comme des Garcons pouch go everywhere with me
It's always nice to have a scarf when traveling
Mints, brushpowderglossperfume are all pretty standard
Laptop, chargers
2 pairs of headphones (1 regular and 1 noise-cancelleing)
Socks (my toes always get cold on airplanes)
These Yes to Cucumbers facial towelettes leave you feeling like you just left the spa
I'm excited to start a new book
Swedish fish are best friends whilst traveling
iPod shuffle 
This bag is amazing. I've had it a little over one year (using it every single day for work) and it still looks great! 

You can get it 20% off until July 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment