Thursday, July 3, 2014

Work It Out

I've fallen off the workout wagon after returning from the Bahamas. Prior to vacation I was running 2-3 miles three times each week and lifting weights once or twice. A couple weeks before our trip I discovered blogilates- a great YouTube channel with 5-30 minute workout sessions targeting different areas. These workouts are quick, but intense! Plus, with them being so short I can't think of any good excuses to skip. 

I need to get back into a good routine and nothing helps more than a new pumped up playlist.

Here are the new jams...

SHOW ME | Kid Ink feat. Chris Brown
L.A. STORY | Sammy Adams feat. Mike Posner
WE CAN'T STOP | Miley Cyrus
ANYTHING | Hedley
SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT | 5 Seconds of Summer
DON'T STOP | 5 Seconds of Summer
AM I WRONG | Nico & Vinz
POPULAR SONG | MIKA & Ariana Grande
LITTLE BLACK DRESS | One Direction
BETTER THAN WORDS | One Direction
SING | Ed Sheeran
DON'T | Ed Sheeran
CHOCOLATE | The 1975
THE CITY | The 1975
GIRLS | The 1975
GIRLS CHASE BOYS | Ingrid Michaelson
WHAT WOULD YOU DO | Bastille


Here is what I've been working out in...
Sports Bra | C9 by Champion Seamless Sports Bra
Arm Band | Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones + Arm Band
Tee | Nike Regular Legend Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tee
Shorts | GapFit Drawstring Yoga Shorts
Shoes | Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 (my color has been discontinued)
Water bottle | BKR Water Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment