Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Update

We are officially moved out! It's bittersweet... I'm happy to be done packing and cleaning, but I'll miss our little townhouse. We only lived there for two years, but it was our first two years of marriage (we didn't live together before we were married). I feel like we have learned a lot about each other in that time. We've created our own routine and developed fun traditions that I miss already.

Friday and Saturday were 100% cleaning and packing.
This was no fun
A rainbow appeared while moving (actually it was a double rainbow, but the second didn't show up in photos)
Last photo in our house
Goodbye North Liberty
Sunday was spent in Boone with my family.
A morning run with my dad (this was our cool down)
Baby Mira at 14 weeks
I love rocking this little babe
An evening walk with my other baby

No comments:

Post a Comment