Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wat Da Book Gon Be

Anyone else still a fan of Murphy Lee? Brady and I like to break out rap songs from our high school days :)

One of my resolutions each year (I'm only on the second year) is to read 12 books. I also resolve to work out three times a week, but I'm less successful with that one. Now, I have really gotten back into reading and this is a resolution that I actually enjoy fulfilling. My mom and I have turned it into a little book club. Nearly every book I read I will pass on to her. A few books go to my sisters, but always my mom first.
All books are Bella-approved :)
My 2013 Favorites
1 | Gone Girl
A thrilling page-turner. Block off a few days to finish this. 
2 | Brain on Fire
I'm intrigued by the human brain and mental illness. The diagnosis was shocking.
3 | Bossy Pants
Made the mistake of reading this on a plane. I'm sure my neighbors were annoyed with the nonstop laughing.
4 | The Paris Wife
Makes we want to read more classics.
My 2014 Favorites (Thus Far)
1 | A Hundred Summers
A quick read that you won't be able to put down.
2 | Beautiful Ruins
A very interesting story, unlike any others I've read.
3 | The Vacationers
Another quick read. Perfect for summer.
On My List for 2014
1 | Rich Kids of Instagram: A Novel
Recommended by E! News
2 | An Abundance of Katherines 
Recommended by my mother-in-law
3 | We Were Liars
Found this on a 2014 reading list.



No comments:

Post a Comment