Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Top Products {Target}


Top 10 Target Products

1 | Essie (Peach Daiquiri) is the perfect coral/red shade that I wear year round, but it's in heavy rotation during S/S.

2 | e.l.f. Studio Blush Brush is my favorite powder brush to carry in my handbag. I don't think it works well for blush/bronzer because it doesn't pick up much product, but I really like this for powder. Plus, it's cheap!

3 | Yes to Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes are the holy grail of facial towelettes. I think I've mentioned these in 3-4 posts this past month... they're that good!

4 | Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Eggplant) is my favorite gel liner- it's easy to apply, long-lasting, and the eggplant color looks great with brown eyes.

5 | The Wet Brush has changed my hair routine forever. I used to spend 15 minutes trying to detangle. Now, I use Tangle Teezer Aqua in the shower and the wet brush after I've towel dried my hair- no more than 3 minutes combing! 

6 | Nivea Lip Butter (Raspberry Rose Kiss) is the most hydrating lip product I've tried. The little tin is a bit annoying, but the product is great. I use this every night and every morning.

7 | Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Renewing Treatment leaves my hair so silky without it feeling greasy or stingy. I use this 2-3 times each week and I've really seen a difference in my hair, especially since getting more highlights. 

8 | Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Lotion is a great everyday tanning lotion (I mix it with a body butter) that actually smells goods and has no shimmer/glitter.

9 | CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher has quickly become my favorite drugstore mascara. This is another product that I've mentioned way too much, but again...worth the rave.

10 | Up & Up Shave Gel (Strawberry Tangerine) is the most amazing scent! I love that it lingers throughout the your entire shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment