Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Update

Brady and I are moving in 2 weeks, so I spent Friday cleaning and organizing while listening to Habits (Stay High) by Tove Lo on repeat. 
The entire album is gold.
I have a lot of clothes ready for the consignment shop and Goodwill.
I went to Target for just a few groceries and ended up with loads of sweets. Brady needs to take over this chore again.
Saturday I made the 2 hour trek back to Boone and spent the afternoon with my parents and Bella.
My summer uniform
Brady drove from Big Sky to Boone (19 hours!) with his mom and brothers. I picked him up in Boone around 11PM and we continued on to North Liberty... it was a late night.

Sunday, we continued with the cleaning/organizing, but made time to catch the World Cup Final. We also hit the gym and went for a walk.
Brady and I always cheer for opposing teams. Per usual, he lost.
Hope your weekend was more exciting than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment