Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Favorites

I watch way too many YouTube beauty channels and I'm a big fan of monthly favorite videos. It's always nice to get some current recommendations. I particularly enjoy the full spectrum of favorites (fashion, music, movies, etc.) rather than just beauty products. I figured this would crossover well into a blog and would be a fun reoccurring post. 

So here are the thing I was loving throughout the month of June...

Beauty

1 | OPI Pink-ing of You is my favorite summer pink! I'm a big fan of Essie Muchi Muchi and this is just bit brighter.

2 | Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Contour Trio (Sweet) deserves some love. It's $9 cheaper than the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palettes, all three products are amazing, and the bronzer is matte :) The highlighter is my favorite.

3 | See by Chloe Rollerball perfume is my latest obsession! It's the prefect summer scene and has much better lasting power than Elizabeth and James Nirvana White.

4 | CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher mascara was reviewed in my summer makeup post.

5 | Benefit Gimme Brow (Medium/Deep) was also reviewed in my summer makeup post. 

Fashion

1 | Tommy Hilfiger distressed boyfriend jeans are so cute and comfortable. Boyfriend jeans are my summertime staple. Plus, they don't get stretched out and can be worn multiple times between washes :)

2 | J.Crew Pattern Stitch Belt goes great with the Tommy Hilfiger boyfriend jeans. I love belts... definitely one of my favorite accessories to buy. This one is lightweight with a great summer pattern. Already found my next one.

3 | Kate Spade New York 'Hello Sunshine' iPhone Case is the perfect summer case. The gold writing really pops against a white iPhone. 

4 | Havaianas Slim Flip Flops are essential! I have 3 pairs and wear them everyday. They are so comfortable, go with everything, and they're cheap enough you don't have to worry about them getting damaged or dirty. 

5 | GapFit Drawstring Yoga Shorts have gotten a lot of use this past month. I wear them working out, running, shopping, lounging... they're just an all rounder. They have the perfect amount of stretch and are thicker than most spandex. Plus, they're on sale right now for $16.99.

Miscellaneous 

1 | It's Complicated is an every month favorite. The scenery, the house, the clothes are all perfection! I'm pretty much guaranteed to love any Nancy Meyers movie. This one always puts me in a good mood and Brady actually likes it too (bonus!).

2 | Starbucks tumbler is worth the $10 (I have the larger size)! I carry it with me everywhere. I also have the BKR water bottle, but the the mouth piece is too small to fit ice and it's not always convenient to have a glass bottle. I like this tumbler being plastic- much better for outdoor activities (pool, beach, travel, etc).

3 | Amelia Liana YouTube beauty channel is fantastic. She offers great recommendations on makeup and skincare. Plus, I love her style! She uploads regularly and always has interesting videos.  

4 | Ink by Coldplay is my latest Ghost Stories favorite. Magic and Sky Full of Stars are also really good. Pretty much the entire album is gold.

5 | Justin's Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are delicious. Much, much better than Reese's in my opinion. Go to Target and give them a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment