Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wish List {ULTA}

I received a 20% off coupon from ULTA in the mail last week. I immediately started filling my online shopping bag with all my wish list items. I'll narrow down my picks this week and then head to the store on Saturday with my sister. I realize I make this a much more intense process than need be, but I actually really enjoy this little ritual.

Here is what's currently in my shopping bag...

1 | Too Faced Natural Eyes Collection | Everyone seems to be raving about this eyeshadow palette this summer. I must admit there doesn't seem to be one bad color.

2 | It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick | I've been looking for an everyday sheer lipstick and I think this may be the one.

3 | La Roche-Posay Effaclar MAT Moisturizer | I'm due to run out of my moisturizer any day now. I have fallen in love with La Roche-Posay and I like that this suits oily skin.

4 | Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Caramel) | This little pencil lasts forever, but I think I should have a one on hand so I'm ready when mine runs out.

5 | BECCA Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle (Fig/Opal) | I'm so excited to see ULTA is now carrying BECCA and this little shimmer blush looks so pretty.

6 | Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner (Rockstar) | I only have one 24/7 eyeliner (Zero) and I really like it. I think this plum shade would be a nice addition. 

7 | It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Clinically Proven 5-in-1 Mascara | I love trying new mascaras and I've heard a lot of hype surrounding this one.

8 | It Cosmetics Bye Bye Lid Lines | I'm almost out of my NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and I'm thinking I may give this one a try.

9 | OPI Nail Lacquer (Alpine Snow) | I've been wanting to try the white nail trend all summer. This shade looks opaque and summery (despite the name).

10 | Lorac PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette | I want this palette in the worst way, but my ULTA stopped selling Lorac so I doubt it will make the cut this time.

11 | It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream | Another hyped up product. Can you tell that I'm really into It Cosmetics at the moment? 

12 | Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo | I've been using the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Shampoo (and conditioner) and the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray so I think this product is destined to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment