Friday, September 26, 2014

Confessions

love pop music. One Direction and The 1975 are seriously my favorite bands at the moment. I am a Harry Styles fanatic. I seriously stalk him (and Matty Healy from The 1975) on YouTube. I blame this guilty pleasure on my '90's upbringing. Growing up listening to boy bands and Britney Spears has engrained pop music love in my brain.
Can we all agree that doughnuts are the greatest thing on earth? There is nothing better than Hostess Powdered Donettes. Brady likes to buy them just to test my self-control. I'm not ashamed to admit that I will eat the entire bag in two days (and that shows restraint). The Hostess comeback was the happiest day of my life!
I paint my nails at least once weekly. If they grow out the slightest bit or get a little chip I have to redo them. Plus, I volunteer to paint my mom and sisters nails all the time. I don't know why I enjoy it so much. It's just so relaxing and obviously the end result is gratifying. This summer, I've been into white nails and dark purple/burgundy nails.    
I drink one can of pop everyday. This is my favorite time of the day and I strategically time this can of pop. It has to be in the afternoon when I have some downtime and can thoroughly enjoy it. Usually I'll check in on my favorite blogs/YouTube channels during this time. I prefer any caffeinated soda- Mt. Dew, Coke, Dr Pepper. Doesn't matter whether it's diet or regular, they're all good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment