Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Update

I was feeling 22 this weekend...

I talked Brie into taking off early on Friday afternoon so we could do a bit of shopping. Afterwards, we were hanging out at her house and decided to go for a quick run. Fortunately we wear the same size in clothes and shoes so I can wear all her gear.
Hydrating with Tyler's "Beach Beauties" mug
Tyler, Brady, and my dad had an early morning tee time in Boone on Saturday so we all stayed at my parents Friday night. We went to the Boone Valley Brew Pub and had pizza delivered.
Brie and I ran again on Saturday morning while the boys were golfing. When everyone got home my mom made omelets and we lounged around. Around 3 o'clock we decided to get ready and go tailgating for the Iowa State vs. Baylor game. 
Mira came over too
Our favorite running trail (this hill is too steep to actually run)
ISU student tailgate lot... a beautiful sight
Do I look ready for motherhood? lol
Flippy cup is my fave. We had some intense games going
Someone's teething
Mallory was back visiting from CA. She was our unofficial roommate when all 3 of us lived together.
Just chillin on the sidewalk
Ready to go home. Brothers-in-law (and rolling coolers) are so helpful
I had the hiccups...

No comments:

Post a Comment