Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Luxe List

Fall shopping is the best shopping. This is the most tempting time of the year. I've found some amazing pieces whilst browsing through my favorite sites and a few of these items have been on my wish list for months. 

This jacket would wear well throughout autumn and winter. I love the asymmetrical zipper and contrasting textures. Definitely a splurge, but built to last.
Just click on this link to see all the photos of this wallet. The number of pouches and pockets will amaze you. Just imagine the organization that will ensue with this purchase.
Sunglasses are my favorite accessory to buy. They always look good and they always fit. This classic shape and tortoise color will last a lifetime.
I think I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again. I love square-shaped scarves. They're much more flattering and dramatic than the typical rectangle shape.
I've been lusting after this ring for months. I think it would be the perfect little index finger ring- so simple, but not boring. Another classic piece.
This subtle color block sweater is just what I need in my closet for fall. A bit of color, but still neutral overall. Vince can do no wrong in my book.
I wore Ippolita earrings on my wedding day so this designer holds a special place in my heart. I like that this oversized ring can still be worn everyday. 
Moto boots have been on my mind the entire month. I own one pair and wore them tons last winter. I'm looking to upgrade and unfortunately I find myself fixating on this (expensive) pair.
  
These jeans are edgy with the coating and zippers, but understated enough to be worn everyday. This is another one of my go-to brands that always works.
I've seen these pumps over and over on nearly every blog and I'm always envious. They're so pretty and this shade of green would work well year round. 
This bag is so versatile (it can be carried three different ways!), but the Cara Delevingne details are what separate this bag from the others. Lion rivets and "MADE IN ENGLAND" stamped in the bottom are inspired by her tattoos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment