Wednesday, September 17, 2014

On My Mind

A few random thoughts for today- exciting season premieres, addictive new songs, and a few fashion week looks I've been admiring...

Scandal returns September 25th! I'm watching the entire series on Netflix all over again :) Also, Revenge is coming back on September 28th. That's going to be one exciting week. I already caught up on the entire series in August (oops).
I've had two songs on repeat the past couple days. I really like Ed Sheeran, but a lot of his songs are too slow for me. With that said, Runaway is my power tune. It's on my workout playlist and really pumps me up. My other favorite song is Take Me to Church by Hozier. It has a strong beat and his vocals are incredible.
As we all know, Kate Moss is a legend. At 40-years-old she's still got it. Her Burberry look was amazing- effortless and chic. Of course Olivia Palermo is included. That leather jacket is everything I love about autumn. Alexa Chung's relaxed tomboy style with feminine touches is right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment